COVID 19 REOPENING UPDATE
WE ARE THRILLED TO WELCOME YOU BACK TO THE STUDIO.
In accordance with New York State guidelines we have some new protocols in place.
PROOF OF VACCINATION IS REQUIRED TO ATTEND CLASS @ THE STUDIO.
Cleanliness + Safety Measures
- We’ve installed a Medical Grade H13 Air Filter system (higher rated than True HEPA) with 99.9% particle removal in the studio. This machine has the strength to clean the entire room in less than 30 minutes, which means that every time you enter class you are walking into fresh, filtered air that is safe for you to breathe.
- We will have gym wipes available for use in the studio and hand sanitizer will be available in the front entrance, restrooms and studio. Bikes and bags will be properly cleaned before and after each use, and we have spaced out class times for adequate air filtration. The studio will be professionally cleaned 3X weekly following all New York State requirements.
- We ask that if you are feeling unwell for any reason, please stay home.
- Feel free to bring your own wraps or gloves. If you wish to borrow our boxing gloves, we ask that you purchase wraps for $5. Clip-in shoes are available. Towels are available for your use.
- We have strict cancellation procedures. Cancellation within 6 hours of class or a no-show will result in the loss of that class from your account. We recommend signing up for class ahead of time to guarantee your spot. You must have your own MindBody account to sign up for class. Classes with fewer than 2 participants will be cancelled.
- During the week we will not have a receptionist at the studio. Please show up on time for class, but if you are early you may not have access to the studio yet. Please call the studio if you are going to be late, as we will lock the front door 5 minutes after class time is scheduled to begin.
- As always, registering in advance is always recommended