6pm with Emma
COVID 19 REOPENING UPDATE
WE ARE THRILLED TO WELCOME YOU BACK TO THE STUDIO.
In accordance with New York State guidelines we have some new protocols in place.
We truly hope that many of these changes are temporary.
Cleanliness + Safety Measures
- We’ve installed a Medical Grade H13 Air Filter system (higher rated than True HEPA) with 99.9% particle removal in the studio. This machine has the strength to clean the entire room in less than 30 minutes, which means that every time you enter class you are walking into fresh, filtered air that is safe for you to breathe.
- We will have gym wipes available for use in the studio and hand sanitizer will be available in the front entrance, restrooms and studio. Bikes and bags will be properly cleaned before and after each use, and we have spaced out class times for adequate air filtration. The studio will be professionally cleaned 3X weekly following all New York State requirements.
- At this time masks are required to enter the Studio @ Beacon and must be worn at all times. If you do not have one we will provide disposable masks for your use. When you enter the studio you will sign in and receive a temperature check. We ask that if you are feeling unwell for any reason, please stay home.
- Currently New York State does not allow the use of shared water fountains. We have water bottles for sale but always recommend bringing your own reusable water bottle.
- At this time we cannot offer loaner gloves or wrap rentals for boxing classes. Feel free to bring your own or purchase Studio @ Beacon gloves for $40, and wraps for $5. Clip-in shoes are available on request. Towels are available for your use.
- We are following New York State regulations and running at 33% occupancy. We will have clear markings in the reception and locker area to help you maintain a safe distance. Bikes have been placed at safe distances and cannot be moved. We ask that you occupy bikes from the back of the room toward the front. When using boxing bags we ask you to keep one bag between you and another client. We kindly ask that there are no more than two people in the locker area at a time, and that whenever possible, you wait outside until the reception area is clear for you to sign in.
- Due to our temporarily very limited class sizes we must implement strict cancellation procedures. Cancellation within 5 hours of class or a no-show will result in the loss of that class from your account. We recommend signing up for class ahead of time to guarantee your spot. You must have your own MindBody account to sign up for class. Classes with fewer than 2 participants will be cancelled.
- During the week we will not have a receptionist at the studio. Please show up on time for class, but if you are early you may not have access to the studio yet. Please call the studio if you are going to be late, as we will lock the front door 5 minutes after class time is scheduled to begin.
- No walk-ins permitted for classes Monday-Thursday. As always, registering in advance is always recommended.